Designing The Box:
1. Open the Box Template.
2. Save it to your file under another name.
3. The template is set up so the top is up already.
4. Select and place pictures in the square for the top and in the four side squares.
5. On the bottom square make a Text Box where you should list what the pictures are.
· Follow the instructions on the General Directions sheet.
· When selecting pictures look for graphics that are close to square.
· Save often!
· Test print on regular paper to check and make sure it looks right.
· After checking for correctness, print on card stock.
· Carefully cut out the box, fold on all lines and then glue the indicated tabs.